• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
RNG means "Random Number Generation" or "Random Number Generator." It might refer to dice, random item drops or enemy patterns in a video game, or just luck in general. In my case, dice weren't being very nice to me. :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't know what RNG is but I've been getting wrecked by the same monster in MH4U about 20 times even in a party of four online.

Spring break felt endless, but now that I'm back in school it feels like I never left.
Random Number Generator. Basically the element of probability. Or, as I so succinctly said in a Skype chat a few days ago.... "that was a bunch of absolute ****ing horse **** like what the **** come on I totally had that game."

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
LvmUEGl.png

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
got news today that i have been awarded a fellowship for 2015-16, which means more money in exchange for reduced responsibility (I won't be teaching at all next year).

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I think I'm gonna end up getting the soundtrack to both Sonic Adventure games because those Knuckles rap songs are driving me friken craaaaazzzyyy.

Reactions: Pen

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
60GB of pre-loading Grand Theft Auto V later, the game's released and I'm waiting for 10MB of it to download before I can finally play it, and have been for about an hour now... Steam pls. pls

mYRB2am.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom