• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Someone has a problem with you the whole time, and the very first time you hear about it is when they're yelling at you out of nowhere like a goddamn fool. How hard is it to just pull the person you have problems with off to the side and saying, "Hey, there's something that's been concerning me."? The whole issue probably wouldn't have even reached the point of making a huge, public spectacle and embarrassing themselves and the parties involved, if they simply would've addressed the issue calmly, directly, and in private. That's what a mature adult would do. You shouldn't have to find out about stuff like this in this manner; it's socially disruptive. Can someone be an adult for once? Goddamn.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The Akame ga Kill! soundtrack is phenomenal. Gotta love Taku Iwasaki's music. I kinda wanna rewatch the series now to figure out which tracks played when.

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
I saw my friends outside as I was leaving work today, and we randomly decided to have a crabwalk race back to my place (a distance of approximately 2 blocks-ish), right in the heart of downtown. We looked like complete fools, but it was worth it.

I won, in case you were wondering! :)

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I feel like an idiot. Today is the first day I talked to a guy that I got along with well, and we both laughed at each others jokes, and we have a lot of the same interests, but I think I ruined it completely and I hate myself for that. This is why I don't talk to people, because anytime I find someone I would be willing to spend my time with, I go and **** it up.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
My school is going to let me use it's address for delivery so I can order a chest binder that I've been wanting to order online for a really really long time (it's not safe for me to have it delivered to my house.) I'm just really excited that I'm able to get it and I can't wait to go put money in my bank so I can order it tomorrow :) :) :)

I am sooo ready for this snow to stop! It's already past my knees, which makes it kinda hard to walk around. :dry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Top Bottom