• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
"Only losers would try to pick a fight online." <-- Hmm. Somehow, I kinda agree with that certain someone on Twitter I followed. So true. M-hm. *Nods*

Anyway~

Sweet! Could I be in more better shape! Ah... my stunning figure. :D

Last edited:
I hate that feeling I get when I've wasted my whole day off on here. lol If only I had something better to do. Well technically I do, but I lack the drive and motivation to do it for some reason. I know that there's the big reward of getting the feeling of accomplishment, but I'm too lazy to work for it. lol I just wanna lie down all day and eat birthday cake Oreos.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
That awkward moment when an older relative tries to be clever and uses an emote that means the complete opposite of what they meant to express...

An aunt wanted to express the same disgust I have over some of the health execs' recent behaviour over here, and then attached an emote that to her probably looked like someone was about to throw up... only it's a giant LOL-emote... I really don't want to embarass her, so now there's a huge LOL on my otherwise serious FB-post...

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Anything can happen in the playing field of love. :bestestcool:

Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom