• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Dannng. losing on Town of Salem pretty hard tonight. I did really well yesterday... much disappoint. But I won't give up.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I came across this while reading the residence stuffz for the university I applied at:

"Residents are discouraged from bringing additional furniture including, but not limited to, waterbeds,
hot tubs, time machines, and hot tub time machines, other than a desk chair or small table, into the
building.
" and I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I just made like 15 posts in 20 minutes, and they were all constructive.

Back to my old ways?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
X28WLf4.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I got a card today at work from my boss that I swipe through the register that I use to do stuff like authorize crew discounts, do refunds and get myself and other managers free food. They can't be told apart from other manager's cards as they all look the same so we have to lable them differently. Rather than do something like our names we usually name them after characters and/or put relevant stuff on it (my boss' is King Robert from GoT). After some deliberation we ended up with this for me:
3DEC5168-6AA5-4C4C-B6D3-161E39A354CD_zpstnd5fugr.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom