• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Actually, Pen's compilation has a few interesting things.
Would the entire scum team really join the same wagon D1? I actually find that really unlikely.

I'm curious about the random green check giri gave to SMS tho.

Reactions: Pen

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I'm the meantime...

Vote: A Link In Time

Rubik and ALIT both unvoted Giri before EOD. Giri was at 5, dropped to 3. I still am a little sus on SMS. His playstyle still fits his scum play imo, but I could be off on that read. SMS isn't afraid of bussing either, if it means he'll live.

You do realize I unvoted Giri and started a wagon on Rubik, right? So we ended with two scum wagons. I feel like you're conveniently ignoring that.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You do realize I unvoted Giri and started a wagon on Rubik, right? So we ended with two scum wagons. I feel like you're conveniently ignoring that.
The wagon started very close to EOD with 2 people hopping off and 3 others who really had no intention of moving. Moreover, nobody but mafia knew Rubik was scum. It looks good if you voted him and he does end up dying at some point because you can say "well I started his wagon". Maybe you're right and I am being dumb by just extrapolating this much, but it seems weird. Imo, either you or SMS are scum. I'm going off of what I feel works here.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I mean at this point we're all like 30 or 50 Feral Hogs in a backyard. Juat trying ti find the right weapon to fend you all off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom