• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Not to test Pen's claim, to kill Rubik.
The Rubik flip is the only thing giving ALIT some townpants since he tried to start a wagon on Rubik last Day Phase.
Wouldn't it be more reasonable that mafia were responsible for the Rag kill? Rather than wasting a night sacrificing Rubik, it'd be more beneficial for mafia to get a kill through. Even if ALiT was scum trying to distance herself, it seems like mafia would choose to try to bus the person in an open vote rather than NK.

I'm also leaning towards a Johnny lynch today but I'm not going to rush it and hammer. We have time and claims that should still be used.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
So, I'm gonna be honest. I don't really have much here. I haven't played in a while so I'm a little rusty and I'm having trouble reading people. That's not really an excuse but whatever.

Doc is confirmed town obviously. I trust Ex and Petter's claims so I trust them. SMS I'm pretty neutral about but I'm inclined to trust him for some reason. Storm is being Storm so idk what to say about him. I'm down with lynching either ALIT or Johnny today. ALIT jumping on another scum wagon and using it to defend himself immediately seems like a safety precaution to me and Johnny was defending Giri so that makes him look bad.

I don't really know who I wanna vote for so I'm just gonna wait for now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Not to test Pen's claim, to kill Rubik.
The Rubik flip is the only thing giving ALIT some townpants since he tried to start a wagon on Rubik last Day Phase.
That's possible, but it would be really weird. Rubik still living really wouldn't have done a ton to make ALIT that much worse. My guess is it's a vig or an SK.

I'm still gonna stick with my vote. ALIT got really defensive after I applied pressure so I think I've struck gold.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
That's possible, but it would be really weird. Rubik still living really wouldn't have done a ton to make ALIT that much worse. My guess is it's a vig or an SK.

I'm still gonna stick with my vote. ALIT got really defensive after I applied pressure so I think I've struck gold.

You're in a uniquely bad spot after Day 2 compared to everyone else left alive. This is a bluff. I'm not being defensive. Just stating the facts. I started a second mafia wagon at the end of Day 2 because I thought Rubik was scummier than Giri. Turns out both were scum. But saying I was all over the place makes no sense as a criticism when I voted mafia when it mattered most.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count

Johnny (4) - Alit, sms, Pen, Storm
Alit (1) - Johnny

not voting: Doc, Namira, Ex

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer. Otherwise Day 3 will end on Monday December 9 at 2:00pm MST.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You're in a uniquely bad spot after Day 2 compared to everyone else left alive. This is a bluff. I'm not being defensive. Just stating the facts. I started a second mafia wagon at the end of Day 2 because I thought Rubik was scummier than Giri. Turns out both were scum. But saying I was all over the place makes no sense as a criticism when I voted mafia when it mattered most.
I never said you were all over the place lol

Yeah I'm in a bad spot. My read on Giri was off. Idk what else to tell you.

Didn't you claim indept? :glare:
Johnny you have 1h and 11min to convince me you're not a serial killer or scum or I swear I'm going to hammer you
My name is Splatoon
My role is survivor but it has a small twist. I can paint someone once a night. In order to win I have to paint half of the living players of the winning faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom