• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm the meantime...

Vote: A Link In Time

Rubik and ALIT both unvoted Giri before EOD. Giri was at 5, dropped to 3. I still am a little sus on SMS. His playstyle still fits his scum play imo, but I could be off on that read. SMS isn't afraid of bussing either, if it means he'll live.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hey Storm, were you spamming memes yesterday just for the lolz or were you trying to get memeblocked?
ALIT said there was a memeblocker. the fact that only ALIT was saying he was blocked from memes was suspicious. but honestly i was just busy at work and i only posted when i had to

Storm

@ExLight what did you mean about when you said we've won if I'm the role I claimed?
i think he said since you're the paranoid gun owner, anyone who visits you gets killed, which is probably how we got a second death, unless we're playing a game with 2 mafia kills a night, which is dumb as ****

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
ALIT said there was a memeblocker. the fact that only ALIT was saying he was blocked from memes was suspicious. but honestly i was just busy at work and i only posted when i had to
Without voting or posting any substance whatsoever.

And I was wrong for thinking that playstyle was scummy =^)

Storm

I mean, scum prolly can't try to kill you without getting shot back.

If we assume only one scum is around they can't kill you.
But now that I'm thinking, I guess we could draw tho. Or maybe lose to a RNG coin flip lynch.
or you can vote Johnny, we win,
or we're wrong, and then we Lynch ALIT if he pulls the " oh darn, I got memeblocked again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom