• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
claim your name

your role should be something like "xxx the town commuter"

its the xxx part exlight is looking for

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I know my alignment. Just because you're sharing a chat with me it doesn't clear you in any way tbh.
If me saying that seems hypocritical to you and raises flags it's perfectly fine, but imo my role is the closest thing of a town lean through mechanical info right now and I don't really see why a cop would check me when there are other key players and people who we know literally nothing.

You claimed you gotta kill someone to use your role at the max potential, to me it's only fair for Town to know whether or not they're giving this power to an ally.
You claimed someone already investigated you. If that's true, since noone posted a result condemning you then I guess it could be interpreted as a green light for the other role to interact with you, but it really is an ambiguous situation.

I agree that you're a bad cop target and I'm potentially an alright one. I just found the contrast amusing. Also, i don't know what my being audited entailed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, i don't know what my being audited entailed.
Well, I'm assuming someone got some kind of info about you. What matters is not that tbh.

If you're telling the truth about it there's only two viable scenarios:
- Town targeted you and you're not scum since noone outed you.
- Mafia targeted you, which mean you're not harmful scum.
In this case it's safe for town to give you the item so you can kill someone

On the other hand you might've just lied, which kinda just causes some WIFOM here.
In my personal reads, I find you full claim really coherent and I think you're town, but the rest of town might prefer to play safe and cop you, and I'm not against that. Cop should do whatever they want tbh.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Giri is scum. We all know dancing comes from the devil. Thats why its illegal here in this town. I say so as the mayor and reverend of the local church. Nothing. Not even Kevin Bacon can convince me to change my mind

Ragnarokio

weren't you not allowed to do memes today or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom