• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
or was that someone else

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I didnt have a favorable schedule this phase, so it didnt leave much room to ISO, so i Only Posted when i had to.

Vote: Rubik

If I had to pick someone else, it's either Mido or Rubik but Mido has vanished from the game and his lynch gives little info. I looked over Rubik one more time, and his post about Minish being his ideal N1 kill bothered me. That's a very small thing to vote off but this game has been hard so far because nothing stands out as overtly scummy.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote

Honestly, Giri's claim is pretty meh, but the last time I thought that, it turned out it was true in the case of Moe.

isn't commuter a common scum role anyways?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So day is about to end, so I don't have a lot. I think I'd like giri's role to be checked by someone, because I can see it being legit but its also a fairly easy fakeclaim imho. I am feeling sus of Storm because he's spent the whole day memeing but his lynch won't give much info. That said, I am leaning towards lynching him, ALiT, or Rubik. Rubik's attitude in this game has been a bit different, but that could potentially be due to his lover, funnier, not being in this game. I have found ALiT to be scum for no real reason I can think of. (It is the end of the semester so I havent been able to really look through too much).

For now, I'm gonna
Vote Rubik
I really would rather keep Rubik, and would probably prefer a Storm lynch honestly. But Rubik would be an easier wagon to make currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom