• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Honestly, I'm completely ok with a Giri lynch atm. His play has been super lurky and I could buy that he killed Minish out of fear because she was onto him. Also, considering he was her prime suspect yesterday, trying to get more contribution out of him today is a good route anyway.

I think another big factor in the case against him is that he has done the exact same thing as scum before. In his very first Mafia game I recall him making a night kill on someone that voted him during the day. Maybe not the best meta read on him, but it's something.

Vote: Giri

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I appreciate the consideration, but I don't like how people are clearing me
What if I were scum that got lucky with a vague soft? And what if Rag were another scum giving me a sold fake claim? Why weren't these discussed?

I feel like one of you is eager scum putting words in my mouth and clearing me as an attempt to pocket me because you know I'm town.

are you like this in every game or

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that would be a pretty pointless lie for a scum team to go all in on

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
thats why i didn't trust you day 1

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
What if I were scum that got lucky with a vague soft? And what if Rag were another scum giving me a sold fake claim? Why weren't these discussed?
View attachment 41345

I feel like one of you is eager scum putting words in my mouth and clearing me as an attempt to pocket me because you know I'm town.

View attachment 41345
You should know by now that I subscribe to Occam's Razor, and only start weighing the crazy alternatives if my reads are not pegging scum. I'm not sure if faking being in a neighborhood with a scumbud is a wise move. If in some crazy scenario tjat's what's going on tho, if in doubt we could always just lynch you or Rag, lol.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I think it's more likely that a backup that inherits the first dead ability automatically would be town rather than scum, but it's not hard town pants.

I'd mostly like to discuss the Pendio role and whether we think we should lynch it today. I'm still in favor, personally.
A Mafia backup isn't unheard of. But it usually inherits a dead mafia player. We need a concrete verification. A cop check is worth it for N2.

i skimmed the day

Minish was paying a lot of attention to giri who was largely ignored by other players. That probably makes minish a decent kill if giri is mafia. Between that and giri's lack of meaningful activity on day 1 they're probably also a good lynch candidate.
That seems almost too easy though. Giri may be newer, but I don't think he'd double down on killing Minish for a couple comments on Giri's activity. It seems like it's too on the nose. I want more from Giri, but I don't think he's given me quite enough to lynch him yet.

So apparently I'm not allowed to post memes in game today.
Did I miss something? Why? Role based stipulation?

View attachment 41345

View attachment 41345
I don't think anyone cleared you. I think a check is prudent to confirm you. But you're def not clear.

Also, yes, Storm is like that most games.

and that's why I picked you
View attachment 41346
As in picked Rag as a neighbor?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
You should know by now that I subscribe to Occam's Razor, and only start weighing the crazy alternatives if my reads are not pegging scum. I'm not sure if faking being in a neighborhood with a scumbud is a wise move. If in some crazy scenario tjat's what's going on tho, if in doubt we could always just lynch you or Rag, lol.
well that's quite the reaction are you nervous?
and lynching me and rag? while we still might want to lynch pen? waste 3 cycles "confirming" instead of scum hunting? :fetchd:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
well that's quite the reaction are you nervous?
and lynching me and rag? while we still might want to lynch pen? waste 3 cycles "confirming" instead of scum hunting? :fetchd:
I was thinking later on if there is serious doubts about you two, ya, lynching you will be a matter to toss around I suspect. Preferably we lynch one of you and get an investigation another. These are hypotheticals though.

So, are you nervous Ex? :suspicious:

Ragnarokio

A Mafia backup isn't unheard of. But it usually inherits a dead mafia player. We need a concrete verification. A cop check is worth it for N2.

Why do we need a concrete verification on ex more than on any other player?

That seems almost too easy though. Giri may be newer, but I don't think he'd double down on killing Minish for a couple comments on Giri's activity. It seems like it's too on the nose. I want more from Giri, but I don't think he's given me quite enough to lynch him yet.

Are you ready to lynch anyone? If you have a stronger case i'm listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom