• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I can confirm from building a game with Salmon that she's likely to make a neighbor that has to hunt for it's neighbor to be effective. However, I was also a Neighborizer in another of her games. I'm comfy with lynching Moe. I don't like that he's not willing to confirm himself beyond a simple claim.

That said, I agree with Rubik. It's very easy to check Ex after this and I would like to focus him for info tomorrow. If he indeed is backup he can claim what he got from this and then move from there.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
moe didn't clarify what their role did despite me and rubik both asking and i'm willing to treat that as a sign of deception.

Unvote, Vote: Moe

i think deadline has technically passed though, so maybe this won't count.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
not voting: Doc (Ugh)
Even as a host, you must pester me.

I feel somewhat inclined to trust Pen's claim right now. Especially if Ex has some reason to believe Pen is telling the truth or anything like that. It also is bizarre to me that scum would claim such a scummy role for no clear reason at all. It would have been easier to start a counterwagon than role claiming.

I missed the chance to vote and sorry about that, and I’m not really in a spot to check the vote count so I have no clue who is being lynched now.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
final vote count
Pen (3) - Mido, Ragnarokio, Storm
Giri (2) - Minish, Pen
Moe (5) - Exlight, ALIT, Johnny, Giri, Rubik
Rubik (1) - Moe
Ragnarokio (1) - sms

not voting: Doc

Hello, players! Have you caught a bad guy? I'd tell you who the bad guys are but, i just don't know :/

Looks like you've chosen Moe the Moblin. Are you right? Let's find out! [insert a really horrid and dark scene where I aggressively tie a noose and throttle him until he dies, all the while reciting the entirety of Act 1 of The Mousetrap, which I know a lot about]

Huh. looks like you were wrong. oh well! Life goes on. however much you want, you can't change that. life must go on. we must always carry on. every day we struggle through the ghosts of the past toward the bright light of the future, always just barely out of reach. like a dream where you try your best to run forward but you always stay in the same spot. you begin to run faster but your goal only seems to get farther away. daily we strive for greatness yet it always eludes us. Always.

Moe the Moblin was Socializing, the Town Neighbor.

Alive (12)
@Rubik
@Morbid Minish
@Giri
@Storm
@ExLight
@Johnny Sooshi
@Ragnarokio
@Pen
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Doc
@A Link In Time
@Mido

Dead (1)
Moe the Moblin, Town Neighbor

Night 1 begins!

blease have your night actions in by Monday, December 2 at 1:00pm MST.

funnier6

Courage~
Who died tonight? No seriously who died. Funnier you gotta help me out here. Wow it sure seems [player] sure got him or her self into quite the predicament. They're dead now! Ohhhhh no! Here is a reaction image of Joseph joestar saying oh no: [Funnier you can choose whether or not to actually put it in there you have free reign here]
Minish has died. She was Kingdom Hearts the Town Doctor

Alive (11)
@Rubik
@Giri
@Storm
@ExLight
@Johnny Sooshi
@Ragnarokio
@Pen
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Doc
@A Link In Time
@Mido

Dead (2)
Moe the Moblin, Town Neighbor
Minish, Town Doctor

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Thursday, December 5th at 1pm MST.

Please continue murdering each other uwu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom