• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
I wasn't planning on placing any serious vote until I learned that ExLight probably is a Backup. For the good of the Town I don't wanna be the first to die now. But by all means, do lynch me tomorrow.

Pen

The game is on!
maybe vote him then :F

I will trust RubRub's judgement of your alignment for now, but regardless of who you serve I think you're acting much too rash. It doesn't seem to me like you're even considering the fact that I might be speaking the truth. If I'm the first to die and ExLight is truthful in what he has alluded to, then the Town won't be in a very good place going forward.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if i had to guess i'd say you're more likely telling the truth than you are lying, but i'd also bet more on you flipping scum than on anyone else in the game right now, which is why I'd like to see you hang.

Exlight didn't allude to anything aside from thinking that you being lynched would be a bad idea considering his own role. I don't know what exlight's role is but whether he's town or not i don't trust him to be able to say whether or not it would be a bad idea to lynch you today based on what he knows. I feel like he has a history of taking information and concocting plays that i strongly disagree with, and and i'm not inclined believe that this is any different, at least not until i have more information. Exlight also loves lying as town and probably enjoys making gambits that i don't feel have worthwhile payoffs though, so I'm just not likely to give him much stock in general unless i have a good reason to.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
are you saying you don't lie a lot as town?

Pen

The game is on!
Exlight didn't allude to anything aside from thinking that you being lynched would be a bad idea considering his own role. I don't know what exlight's role is but whether he's town or not i don't trust him to be able to say whether or not it would be a bad idea to lynch you today based on what he knows. I feel like he has a history of taking information and concocting plays that i strongly disagree with, and and i'm not inclined believe that this is any different, at least not until i have more information. Exlight also loves lying as town and probably enjoys making gambits that i don't feel have worthwhile payoffs though, so I'm just not likely to give him much stock in general unless i have a good reason to.

ExLight liked RubRub's and my post where we talked about him potentially being a Backup, and I'm interpreting that as him confirming that theory. So unless he's misleading us, which I'm choosing to believe he isn't, then he will become the new Paranoid Gun Owner if I'm the first to die, and that's not a good thing for the Town.

Ragnarokio

Whether or not you think you should never trust me is your business.

I'm not saying I'd never trust you though, and in this case my lack of trust in you isn't based on your lying as town. I don't think you're lying or trying to pull off a gambit here. At this stage in the game i don't see why you'd feel the need to unless you're masons with pendio or something but that would raise even more questions. The reason I don't trust you is because your gamesense is very far departed from my own.

I don't believe Exlight has been breadcrumbing backup. Exlight could have just as easily liked your posts because he doesn't want you to be lynched today and so he'd support any effort to delay your lynch. From his perspective, if he has any reason to not want you lynched today, letting people fall into the misconception that he's a backup is probably just as good as actually claiming why he doesn't want you to die, or even better because he doesn't need to use up a claim.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm a coward

rubik is the best counterwagon, I'm not sold on ragnar, discourse today just hasn't felt like loud town so I'm banking on there being an active scum
alit seems fine ATM, I feel like I'm usually suspicious of him

exlight is cool for now minus sussing me is a ping since I was their RVS
I haven't really got strong feelings on anyone else in the game

my first three suspicions were rubik/minish/pendio, I think pendio is just town now, minish hasn't provided enough content for me to town read her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom