• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Now that I've claimed my role, if everyone would happen to trust it then I suppose it's wiser to lynch elsewhere (since Townies won't be targeting me now), however I have complete understanding for anyone who suspects me, so if I'm left alive I may just be a distraction. So I'll leave it in the game of you all. I don't think lynching me would really harm the Town so I think it's a decent course of action. But if I should happen to survive this day for whatever reason, then at least you all know not to target me now. Anyway, feel free to lynch me if ya want lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm still airing on the side of lynching.

You can't be cleared by a cop or a vig and scum will never eliminate you as a possiblity either and I don't want you to exist in LyLo.

It's better for you to be lynched now than for you to have not claimed and been alive if you are actually town.

Reactions: Pen

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i intend to lynch pen today because i don't believe his claim.

i don't trust exlight's gamesense enough to take his word that not lynching pen today would be a good idea, no offense to exlight

if you claim that might change but i'm not familiar with playing in a limited claims meta so whether or not thats a good idea is probably better evaluated by others

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If Exlight became a second Pen that would be massively lame and ex is also definitely the kind of guy who would lie about that kind of thing to get no one to target him if we killed pen d1 so I couldn't really trust him on it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Okay, if Pen's claim is true, and ExLight's soft is as well, I think it's dumb to lynch either of them. Just work around their roles. I see the angle Rubik is going for that Pen could be faking to make sure he's never targeted by a town PR but not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole. This is an LG game so some insanity is bound to be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom