• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I’d actually prefer a Moe counterwagon.

While Rag does seem weird for trying to push Pen’s I feel like scum would rather keep him around since he said he could harm all alignments.

And despite my Moe vote starting as a joke, I do find weird him running away from Pen’s lynch despite saying he wanted the phase to be shorter. It feels like he wanted to distance himself from the inevitable town lynch.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote

Vote: Ragnarokio

I find your pushing along the day so abruptly suspicious. I think there has been meaningful discussion surrounding Pen with his wagon building up and then some people questioning how he had so many votes so quickly.

why do you find it suspicious?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I’d actually prefer a Moe counterwagon.

While Rag does seem weird for trying to push Pen’s I feel like scum would rather keep him around since he said he could harm all alignments.

And despite my Moe vote starting as a joke, I do find weird him running away from Pen’s lynch despite saying he wanted the phase to be shorter. It feels like he wanted to distance himself from the inevitable town lynch.

Okay. This is a valid point. I'll move there pending Rubik's response.

Pen

The game is on!
@LittleGumball @funnier6 can we have a vote count please :)

With the new information we now have I think we should lynch anyone but Doc, ExLight or myself today. And then we lynch me tomorrow, assuming there has been a Townie death by then (which there should have been).

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How accurate are you in reading him? I've been burned before for listening to others on people they supposedly know well.
I've never been wrong about thinking Rag isn't scum.

I can get false flags on Rag being scum, but if Rag is engaged in the game, it means they're not scum.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It seems like you're in a rush to end the day. No need to rush things when we've only started the game. More info from the day is always beneficial for town.

fast days yield more information than slow days.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count

Pen (4)- Mido, Ragnarokio, Rube, storm
Giri (1) - Minish
Mido (1)- sms
Moe (1) - Exlight
Funnier (1)- Giri
alit (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Johnny (1) - Pen
Rubik (1) - Moe
Rag (1) - alit

not voting: Doc

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to hammer. Day 1 will end on Sunday, December 1 at 1:00pm MST.

Pen

The game is on!
For the record I don't really have any reason for anyone specifically so if anyone presents good reason to try to wagon elsewhere I'm down to change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom