• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Doc - Innocent Child
Pen - Paranoid Gun Owner
ExLight - Backup
Johnny - Survivor

These are the claims we have. If they're true, then the last mafia is in SMS, Namira, or Storm.

SMS looks the best to me for being so steadfast on Giri being scum. Yes, it could be a well done distancing attempt, but occam's razor is that it was a genuine push. So if Johnny is telling the truth, it's either Namira or Storm. I'm leaning towards Storm given my meme blocks and him seemingly have a role connected with it because he posts memes constantly.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
And if I die today I lose and you aren't closer t :shrugs:o winning
It does tho, because you're more likely to work together with the scum to win and if you figured out who they are you're like their only hope of guaranteeing a win without RNG.

If we have a watcher, I ask that they watch me tonight to see who's been targeting me.
Yea, because posting that won't scare them away lmao. I want a watcher on me too ok thanks.
If I survive the night I can Neighborize someone who haven't claimed yet and we'll have all claims during the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom