• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Things LG Doesn't Know About: Is This Mafia? Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sorry. If you claim is true you're prolly going to backstab us to win.
That still makes no sense. My claim relies on only a couple more deaths and a couple good paints for me to win with town. For scum, I have find scum, target them, paint them, and then actively he as scummy as possible and pray I won't be offed. Scum gains nothing from letting me live if I'm not lynched. Town gains more than scum if I'm alive. Neither get much other than a lower hammer count if I die, which really only helps scum.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That still makes no sense. My claim relies on only a couple more deaths and a couple good paints for me to win with town. For scum, I have find scum, target them, paint them, and then actively he as scummy as possible and pray I won't be offed. Scum gains nothing from letting me live if I'm not lynched. Town gains more than scum if I'm alive. Neither get much other than a lower hammer count if I die, which really only helps scum.
I was making a massive post with the probabilities of you winning with us but I kinda gave up once I started seeing all the divine interventions that had to happen.

For you to win with town we can't lynch correctly today; then you have to paint a town and hope scum doesn't kill me or the painted town + we have to correct lynch the other day (this by itself was like a 9% chance or something?), OR scum kills one town you painted, so you'd have to hope for us to mislynch again so you could paint yet another town and hope scum didn't kill one of your two towns again, then we had to lynch correctly.

Since I'm most likely to die (which also raises the question of why did you pick me and asked for a cop check on me since it would turn me into a good mafia kill), you'd have to try to cause mislynches to buy more time which would go against town even if you wanted to win with them anyway. Doesn't really matter because if you accidentally hit scum (which you have no way of knowing) you'll also need to cause mislynches.

And how are we going to trust whether or not your targets got killed? If they got killed you'll just lie so town doesn't know you're going for a mislynch, and if you say beforehand then scum might just kill them to force you to stay on their side. I all scenarios you'll be put against town and it's a lot more complicated than just getting a few luck paintings.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Not to mention that all of this is considering that your claim is true.
We still don't have any explanation for Rubik's death and you considering a Serial Killer while being a Conditioned Survivor, in a 13p game certainly raises a lot of flags.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
is this a hammer?
61i5G6kx3CL._SX466_.jpg

scene incoming, folks

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Final Vote Count

Johnny (5) - ALIT, sms, Pen, Storm, Exlight
ALIT (1) - Johnny

not voting: Doc, Namira

i awaken with a start in my bed. i was supposed to take a nap today, gosh damn it. but instead you folks are out here literally killing people???? and asking ME to reveal their identities????? what do you think i have some kind of co-mod or something to do it for me????

i throw back the covers, wrench open the door and point at Johnny Sooshi. a bigass laser beam shoots out of my finger and blasts the **** out of him. he is obliterated. i return inside, get real comf, and do a big snore. nothing is left of him, except for a splat.

Johnny Sooshi was Splatoon, the Vandal.

Alive (7)
@Storm
@ExLight
@Pen
@Spirit Mask Snowman
@Doc
@A Link In Time
@Namira

Dead (6)
Moe the Moblin, Town Neighbor
Minish, Town Doctor