• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Them" in Majora's Mask

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I absolutely hate fighting Them. The first time I did I wanted to cry because I freaked out and I lost and Romani got abducted and I didn't know she was coming back and I felt it was all my fault. :(( And it is said that the dog is suppose to point out the closest alien. That dog is a liar on my game. Most of the time he runs and barks at the one in the back. I can't tell you how many times I went shooting the alien the dog schased when another one was right near the barn.
But what really got me was, I found out I need to complete this side quest in order to do Cremia's side quest after I had rewound time! That meant I had to beat it AGAIN! AAAGGH!

On the other hand it is kinda fun.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The aliens remind me, more than anything, of fighting the Big Poes from OoT (only it's a lot easier).

I thought it was kind of easy, but then again I probably used the Inverted Song of Time (because I ALWAYS play it the minute I reset time), and kept moving between the two Poes that spawned closest to the barn, occasionally taking out the army of them moving towards it when they got too close. I may have to try it with time at normal speed for a challenge sometime.

T

The explination

Why does it freak everyone out? It never scared me.

If you look up alien sightings, you are sure to find a very special event the happend In April of 1955 called 'The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter' . I don't want to explain it in detail, but the event in the The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter was 99.9% the same as the game. The .1% difference? The people involved. Basicaly, two family's saw creatures very similar to the ones in the game. Two men fought with a shotgun and .22 rifle to defend the barnhouse, soon fleeing to the police in Hopkinsville. They returned with 20 officers, nothing much. They leave, the "aliens comeback". I wasn't much in detail, but here is the link to the a website describing the event. Check it out and compare the game to the event itself.

I'm sure I'm not the only one whos hered of the The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter. I know if i play game quest was based on an almost 50 year old "alien sighting" id be scared, or at least shook up.

Why does it freak everyone out? It never scared me.

If you look up alien sightings, you are sure to find a very special event the happend In April of 1955 called 'The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter' . I don't want to explain it in detail, but the event in the The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter was 99.9% the same as the game. The .1% difference? The people involved. Basicaly, two family's saw creatures very similar to the ones in the game. Two men fought with a shotgun and .22 rifle to defend the barnhouse, soon fleeing to the police in Hopkinsville. They returned with 20 officers, nothing much. They leave, the "aliens comeback". I wasn't much in detail, but here is the link to the a website describing the event. Check it out and compare the game to the event itself. http://ufocasebook.com/Kelly-Hopkinsville.html

I'm sure I'm not the only one whos hered of the The Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter. I know if i play game quest was based on an almost 50 year old "alien sighting" id be scared, or at least shook up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
Wow that story is creepy.

I have never fought them, as I do not have Majora's Mask. I'm hoping for a remake.

lithanium

has eaten a boulder!
"them" was extremely creepy. ok not rly, but my heart was pounding as i ran in circles aound the barn in my bunny hood. i beat it the first time (no inverted lol) then my game froze when i came back for cremia

i beat it again, 1st try, no inverted.

reason for no inverted, is that doesnt time still move slower?

and i did not want to fight those aliens longer than i had to.

awesome sidequest nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom