• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razzbarey

I'm just totally confused by this game, i think this was a really bad game to have as my first game.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't really get the JC lynch...especially since it was started because of a post made by our oh so helpful Mezlo.

With the stripper situation in mind though, JC throwing glitter on everyone seems like a scum ability that can be done to hide those glittery monsters. So...

Vote JC

I'll jump on the band wagon. Only because he is the one who threw glitter into everyone's hair.

Vote: Justac00lguy

Kirino

Tatakae
I like how everyone just jumped onto a JC bandwagon for literally no reason.

I think it's possible that some Mafia are getting cocky and think that this is an easy opportunity to just quickly lynch a townie, especially a good player like JC, without attracting much scrutiny. Either way, given how people voted for him, I think his death would provide decent information for the next day regardless of what he flips.

I don't really get the JC lynch...especially since it was started because of a post made by our oh so helpful Mezlo.

With the stripper situation in mind though, JC throwing glitter on everyone seems like a scum ability that can be done to hide those glittery monsters. So...

Vote JC

Wait...you don't get a lynch so you join it anyway?

Looks like I'm joining ISIS.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
especially since it was started because of a post made by our oh so helpful Mezlo.

oh__stop_it__you__by_rober_raik-d4cwd9f.png

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yo...It's twilight guise...

been that way for a like a day now

I'm not prepared and I'm sorry about that. I'll try to get that night scene up ASAP tomorrow. So it's still technically twilight...so y'all can still talk.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote Count

Justac00lguy (6) - Pendio, Kidrangon, Doc, Frozen Chosen, Dekunut, Linkdude74
LittleGumball (1) - Mellow Ezlo

Not Voting: Repentance, Batman, Justac00lguy, Kirino, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Razzbarey, Sadia, Pendio, A Link in Time

As the Day moved on, it became very clear that they all were not enjoying the glitter. It was getting everywhere and would not come off no matter what happened. They decided to get rid of the source of it once and for all. Following the trails, they all pointed to justac00lguy and said, "NO MORE GLITTER OR STRIPPING FOR YOU!"
Grabbing his 50 gallon drum of glitter, they held him down and ran a hose down his throat, pouring the glitter through it. JC struggled but could not escape his glittery end as he filled with gold dusty particles and exploded, releasing one final shower across the crowd.

justac00lguy was the Godmodder

Night 5 begins!

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Frozen Chosen
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
A Link in Time

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop
SavageWizrobe, Quack Doctor
Ari, Compulsive Daredevil
Dek:unu:t, Drunk Jack-of-all-Trades
Raindrop14, The Russian
David, an Actor

Justac00lguy, The Godmodder

The night will end on Tuesday, June 9th, at 9:00 PM EST. Please have all votes PM'd to both me and LG by that time.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It almost seems like it's supposed to be that, seeing as this Tuesday is the 9th and July 7th is indeed a Tuesday. Perhaps they extended the night by the night due to LG being halfway around the world rn.

In any case, let's spam the **** out of this game! :bestestcool:

:straightupezlo:
:leafleaf:

:scoobydoo:

:coolhecks:

:megabruhahasar:

:kcool::kcoolsar::kcool::kcoolsar::straightuptingle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom