• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
GroundStabberPanda!? o_O

I MUST PROTECT THE GROUND, FOR THAT IS WHERE THE EARTHWORMS LIVE!

*Teleports behind THP, slashes her back with a dagger, then teleports away before she sees who did it*

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
CB, you've made me pull out the up-tunic shot. I thought it would never come to this.....
1_SSLink08.jpg

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
that first one was just a joke, I would rather trow my character in the fire itself than I would allow to burn kokiri forest. But burning that 30 character limit sounds nice (I'm almost getting a pyromaniac by this topic :P:D)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Hmm, You know, ruler of the Hylians, I happen to have come across some rather, umm, embarrasing pictographs of notable members of the Hylian race, including yourself, that you may not want revealed to the puplic, if you catch my drift?

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
*runs over to wherever this embrassing picture thing is going on* Um...is this your guy's new way of fighting?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Hmm, You know, ruler of the Hylians, I happen to have come across some rather, umm, embarrasing pictographs of notable members of the Hylian race, including yourself, that you may not want revealed to the puplic, if you catch my drift?

I happen to know that the drift is known as blackmail at places, and a picture of a Flat epic face is not exactly embarrasing.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
(I wasn't referring to the Flat epic face...)

Well, If you really want to embarrass yourself and your fellow Hylians I guess I have no choice......

BEHOLD! THE HERO OF THE HYLIANS!

0.jpg Derp.

BEHOLD! THE ''BEAUTIFUL'' HYLIAN PRINCESS!

359678-zeldawog_6_super.png Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh-NO

BEHOLD! THE KING OF THE HYLIANS! COMPOSERBROTHER!!!

2709730.jpg Mah Boi! Why do I have suck a crappy beard!?

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom