• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

I dont care what it is... I just think that stalfo mode is a little too harsh... I can see if it were only in the lost woods... but in any grassy, etc area?!? No I think thats WAAAY too much power!!!

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Just wait and see. It gives you another reason to join/be allies with the race of tiny humanoids...
You do know we make these abilities from a person who plans to join's perspective.

B

BIg Mac

Ok picture this... Person 1: I gallop from gerudo valley to kakariko villiage
Person 2: I stop person 1 on the way there and turns him in stalfo mode
Player 1 is now dead...That hardly seems fair

B

BIg Mac

Thats called a 1 hit K.O... not to mention everyone's kinda runnin out of fairies, plus there the only people with a one hit K.O and not to mention, the kokiri dont even turn people into stalfos, its the magic of the lost woods... If a child gets lost in the lost woods they become a skull kid, id its an adult they become a stalfo...

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
What? Kokiri can only put people in stalfos mode immediately only if BOTH the Kokiri and the victim are in a Forest/Grass/Wood area...

@CB: On that picture: I'm not embarassed by it. In fact, you should be embarassed by your fellow Hylian. Just look--

linkfall.jpg

OFFICIAL ART!!

Last edited:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
TreeStabberPanda? o_O

I WILL SWEAR TO PROTECT THE TREES! *goes to Kokiri forest and shoots an arrow at THP for hurting a tree, then teleports away before she sees who did it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom