• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Um... OW... Did he just, THREATEN ME?!?!? I dont like being threatened at all... As a matter of fact, It makes me snap... And Btw I'm never on the offensive, Im always minding my business then someone wants to come mess with me...

Kirino

Tatakae
@Draco:
You realize that you are the only active Twili, and CB's the only "dangerous" Hylian, since Leonardo da pinky obviously doesn't know what hes doing. If you were in war with us you'd be going up against an army of three people who are active ALL THE TIME.

I have more allies than just the Hylains,ya know.and me and CB are active all the time too.Im gonna train Leonardo too,and tell him how to do everything.also the Zoras always heal the Hylains.and we still have pretty much all our faries left,exept a couple.and i can probably easily convince the other Twili to come back.

Kirino

Tatakae
Um... OW... Did he just, THREATEN ME?!?!? I dont like being threatened at all... As a matter of fact, It makes me snap... And Btw I'm never on the offensive, Im always minding my business then someone wants to come mess with me...

The only reason i threatened you is because OW seemed ready to make a move.and i wasnt really threataning YOU,i was threataning OW.

B

BIg Mac

Threatinin him is threatinin me... OW is always like this and no way as much as the twili healed people yall should be almost out by now

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*telepoerts to wherever the argument is taking place* YOU FOOLISH HYLIANS/TWILI/WHATEVER DARE TAKE ON THE SHEIKAH AND GERUDO!?

YOU WILL DIE!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
the zoras must have about -70 fairies by now T.T DIE FISHY! DIE! *teleports to alex and pins him to the wall with a dagger, then does the same with CB then teleports away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom