• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

@lex MM

The Lurker
What, WE are the cheaters? No, the sheikah and (sometimes the gerudo) are the cheaters. I don't want to begin new wars with this.....SW, I don't even know why you attacked me....for healing my ally??

Kirino

Tatakae
Ha! two of our allies our back! We will win!Oh,and TwiliPrincess,im now the leader since the old leader quit.Also,i think weve established pretty much everyone has no fairies left.Also,@lex MM, i think a war just started between Hylain+Twili vs Shiekiah+Gerudo.Also SW,where exactly does it say on your abilities list you can pin people to a wall?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Ummm... Actually, no! We need to find a better way to kill SW. One that would diminish the gerudo's hope of winning! Muahahahahaha!
And yes, I'm learning about InuYasha and if SW's dead, I can't do that.
Besides, we are going to win anyway! Minus well make it fun!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
DIE DEMONS DIE! *Shoots sacred arrow at all enemies and watches them explode* Whoops, with all this Inuyasha talk i got carried away :P

REDO!

*Hides in a crate*

B

BIg Mac

Um... I've been keeping track of my fairies, I have 7 left, and Y did everyone decide to come back at the same time?!? -_- This is like a movie and like I said... I just sit on my throne until someone bothers me... I am perfectly fine doing nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom