• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
As this all happened, the Deku got mad at the Gerduo. "Stop this madness!" the Dekus say in front of Big Mac. Then a Deku Scrub randomly says " THIS IS HYRULE!" and lanches himself at Big Mac but fails at doing so. "Give the Hylians back their castle!" say the Deku Scrubs to their allies. "The Hylians are our allies too!" [Correct me if I'm worng but last time I checked, the Deku have alliances with everybody but the Sheikah]

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
*shoots snot bubble* We're leaving. Now. Then the cute,epic,stupid, whatever you call them Deku Scrubs do back to Deku Palace and prepare themselves incase of an assualt from the Sheikah. But the smallest Deku Scrub goes to the Potion Shop for supplies.

B

BIg Mac

As this all happened, the Deku got mad at the Gerduo. "Stop this madness!" the Dekus say in front of Big Mac. Then a Deku Scrub randomly says " THIS IS HYRULE!" and lanches himself at Big Mac but fails at doing so. "Give the Hylians back their castle!" say the Deku Scrubs to their allies. "The Hylians are our allies too!" [Correct me if I'm worng but last time I checked, the Deku have alliances with everybody but the Sheikah]
They attacked me first... I just killed the leader and took what became rightfully mine aftewards...
@@lex: CB kept attacking me so I killed him and took Hyrule castle as my own

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Baby Deku: IT BURNS!!!!![Faces of Evil reference] The Deku are sorry for blaming the Gerudo for starting the war. The Deku go on to find the Hylians and blame them.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
CONGRAAAAAATULATIONS DEKU! I just brutally murdered the youngest member of your race and..... *pickpockets little deku corpse* got a key to your palace :D

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Another baby Deku Scrubs shoots a snot bubble at CB. Thats for starting a war against our ally! Too weak to be a hit...and the palace! Oh noes! The Deku plead for mercy! [The Dekus have behavior like Grunts from Halo 3...or aleast the Deku Scrubs]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom