• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

Yes thx tony... *Grabs CB and throws him in prison... Stands above the prison and shoots an arrow at him* 4 hits left

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
you know, if you guys aren't going to do something in this place i will *takes out 2 deku sticks and rubs them together until they catch fire* okay then :P *throws sticks on fire onto thatched room house and leaves the town as it bursts into flames* MWAHAHAHAHA!

B

BIg Mac

Do what u will for now Tony... As of now CB is my only concern *Shoots another arrow at CB* 3 hits left

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*stands and watches the flames for a while then teleports to where BM is* so we have captured him and burned his town? not too shabby :) *throws dagger at CB* 2 hits left

B

BIg Mac

well lets hope so SW... Remember CB, you started this *Goes to Hyrule Castle and sits on the throne* All Hail the new king of Hyrule

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
um BM, you might want to get out of there, I set Hyrule Castle town on fire :3 *runs to LonLon ranch* yay more horsies for the Sheikah :P also *teleports to Clock Town* MINE!

B

BIg Mac

Yea the town... Not the castle... If you study the terrain, there's no way the castle can be touched by the fire... The yard can but not the castle itself. *Walks to the window and watches the town burn down*

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
meh, but just so know, it'll get hot in there :P *runs to treasure chest game shop in Clock town and kills the random purple haired woman* that'll teach you for being a racist!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yes. and you captured me and forced me to listen to your terrible organ playing -.- THE HARP IS THE GREATEST INSTRUMENT EVAR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom