• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

B

BIg Mac

There's a Hylian on the rampage who keeps causing havoc throughout Hyrule... He has flooded my fortress, burned down lands, and things like that... He comes here and again to attack me then flees, fearing my power... Eliminate him for me, if this is too much for you then bring him to me!!!

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Do you know where he is Lord BIg Mac?
This Conference is about me asking BIg Mac if I may help him in anyway basically...I thought it would be good to have allies at a time like this...

B

BIg Mac

Well judging from his posts... He just stabbed me and never retreated so he's somewhere in the palace!!!

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Thank you Lord BIg Mac * Walks into corridor and watch Composer Brother Flee* Perfect timing! *Tony knocks Composer Brother out and brings him to BIg Mac* Is this who you were looking for Lord BIg Mac?

SW you can have the next mission if you want...sry

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
well, since i am in castle town..... *runs down to the town and knocks out the guard that controls the drawbridge then lowers the drawbridge* anyone want some revenge?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom