• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Ok I was just joking b4 but now seriously Im gettin frustrated... Chillout with the name calling ok?!? That sentence made no sense. You cant get into my fortress unless you teleport in. I really dont care about the fortress I just like my desert base which you cant burn down because its stone... FYI The gerudo are made to fight... Not remain calm, we just remain calm alot... That's why the sheikah and the Gerudo get along so well... AND YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST

I'm sorry about that. Also, I believe it was OW who said it himself that he started a war with a Hylians (that lasted only five minutes:() and that angers me to inherit that war.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Pretty good!
So, what is your plan of action? Here are some wars and alliances: Hylians-Gorons-Kokiri-Twili vs. Gerudo-Sheikah
Practically everyone is fighting the Gerudo and Sheikah who stole land before I started.
The Deku are neutral and have not posted since, actually I don't know...

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Well we're netural since we have a alliance with the Gerudo...but not Sheikah. We have an alliance with all on team in the war (Hylians,Gorons,Kokiri, and Twili I'm not sure if we have an alliance wiht the Gorons though... anyway we would be betraying the Gerudo if we attacked the Sheikah so yeah we're neutral. But for the fun of it, I'm going to attempt to ride a horse a Lon-Lon Ranch.

B

BIg Mac

Wooww!!! Like this thread is sorta dying... Someone bring it back to life

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I have the honors for that! After failing to get on a horse, the Deku went back to the King of Deku. Then they went to visit the Pirates Fortress and had some fun with the Gerudos. After that, the Deku went to the Mask Show(Is an actual place in OoT but is hidden in the Lost Woods) many people had gotten masks since they had heard about what the Hero of Time did in Termina. In fact, some people had masks that Link himself did, like the All Night Mask, Keaton Mask, and even the Mask of Truth.

B

BIg Mac

Zelda64......... ya lost me (As my dad would say) Wats that got to do with the price of tea in china?!?

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Runs up to BIg Mac and stabs him.
*SW has been offline as well as OW and some zoras because it is summer vacation! That is why it is so boring! Wait till they come back!

B

BIg Mac

Your conference is excepted... Please proceed to the throne room

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom