• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

@lex MM

The Lurker
First, I'm the leader of the Zora(with Epwna, we are co leaders:P) Well, umm...of course you can be a Zora. But, if you read the rules, we can't have characters e.g. I can't be Mikau or something.....And yes, we have many territories:lol: See the first page for details.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*after many days of none-stop scraping at the wall with my dagger I break through and a trickle of water runs out* yes! the Fortress will be completely dry in...hmmm... around 3-6 weeks! Hahaha!

B

BIg Mac

Hahahaha thx sheikah warrior for your hard work... And welcome to the geudo fierce deity

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
your welcome BIg Mac *big gush of water breaks down around 3ft of wall* heh. Woops. well if you Gerudo need a place to stay or somethig feel free to come to Ikana :P

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Well, half of your supplies are sort of useless now due to corrosion...
*Rides horse to BIg MAC and slashes him with a sword. "That's for taking Death Mountain!" Then rides back to Lon Lon*

B

BIg Mac

Wait wat ae you talking about?!? I didnt take death mountain?1? I didnt take anything... I've done nothing but sit on my throne

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
OMG! I would give anything to just sit on my throne! Being the only Hylian and all, I have to do everything myself. By the way, OW took Death Mountain in the name of the Gerudos and you are leader of the Gerudos; so you should take responsibility for that.
That is the bad thing about being leader *sigh*.

B

BIg Mac

Ok... And dont tell me what I should and shouldnt do... No seriously though that angers me so dont tell me what to do... YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME :)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
BM, that is very immature of you. Being a leader is also a burden as well as a virtue. You do not need SW to stab me, I thought Gerudo were more calm and aloof! If any of you Gerudos or Sheikah stab me again, I will burn your Pirates' Fortress to the ground and stomp on the ashes!

B

BIg Mac

Ok I was just joking b4 but now seriously Im gettin frustrated... Chillout with the name calling ok?!? That sentence made no sense. You cant get into my fortress unless you teleport in. I really dont care about the fortress I just like my desert base which you cant burn down because its stone... FYI The gerudo are made to fight... Not remain calm, we just remain calm alot... That's why the sheikah and the Gerudo get along so well... AND YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
I want to be a Deku! I like Deku Link in MM, but also ironknuckle1 is my friend...but overall they are my favorite race so let me be a Deku please! Wait does the decision have to be made by the leader of the race? (And I realize I don't really have to plead that much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom