• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

Kirino

Tatakae
1. we don't have redeads
2. stop posting stupid stuff on here
3. unless you actually join in properly, get the heck off my game

anywho....

i have actually been wondering where i was cheating.... *grabs 2 healing fairies, runs to Gerudo Fortress and sees CB and BM fighting, runs behind them and stabs CB in the back of the head* 2 hits left CB

thats where you are cheating.since when can you attack twice in one post?and since when can you lock your door?

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
thats where you are cheating.since when can you attack twice in one post?and since when can you lock your door?

i didn't attack twice in one post, and you can lock anything that can be locked (or barricaded or covered by rocks etc) but you can't say 'i put a magicy unbreakable barrier around my territory' or something

i didn't attack twice in one post, and you can lock anything that can be locked (or barricaded or covered by rocks etc) but you can't say 'i put a magicy unbreakable barrier around my territory' or something
That is exactly what the gorons did, they covered thereselves with rocks and then OW threw the rocks away and said it was cheating! Gerudos aren'tstrong enough to lift rocks!!!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
just so you know once your fairies are gone you can't heal anybody or yourself anymore

@daogamer- the gorons didn't lock their place with rocks or anything, and they didn't say *lifts rock and holds as a shield* or anything either, that would be allowed.

people are rapidly running out of fairys...

B

BIg Mac

Thank you! I now attack Big Mac yet again with a bow aand arrow. That's one less for you Gerudos!

I show how many hits I have with every post because I am brave enough.
Here it is:

5/5
Um hit doesnt count considering your nowhere near me Im still in my castle

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Now, I ride my horse through the catacombs, through the lost woods, and into Kokiri Forest.
There, I ride to Hyrule Castle town and eventually my Hyrule Castle.
I also lift up the drawbridge for both castletown and my castle. And prepare for a siege.
Come and get me Big Mac! You Gerudos don't stand a chance! (plz don't take this personally)

My hits: 5/5

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*seeing the drawbridge closing, i gallop faster on my horse from the Gerudo Fortress to Castle Town, but the drawbridge closes just as i arrive in front of the gate, instead, I ride to the other territory belonging to the Hylians, lonLon ranch and set it on fire* HAHAHAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom