• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I lost my harp a while ago. Humming isn't nearly as awesome :( *looks behind tree and sees harp* YAY! my precious harp! *hugs harp*

ok then... that means us Sheikah have the Song of Storms, Elegy of Emptiness and Nocturne of Shadow

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
-_- HEY I dont have any T_T... Do I?
You do, the spirit song or something like that. You could have the song of soaring(teleport anywhere).

I replace the boulders covering my ranches with "time blocks" so that the only way in is to hum the song of time(so only Hylians can enter).
I also claim the songs: Song of time, Epona's Song(draws all horses to my location and makes cows make milk) and Zelda's Lullaby(enter fairy springs)

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
hey, CB, have you heard about this new-fangled thing called climbing, its all the rage in places where you have to go over things to get to :lol: but seriously, im going to let the Gerudo use my songs if they want, because all their song does is warp them to the desert T_T

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
hey, CB, have you heard about this new-fangled thing called climbing, its all the rage in places where you have to go over things to get to :lol: but seriously, im going to let the Gerudo use my songs if they want, because all their song does is warp them to the desert T_T

I don't know about you, but I find climbing a 30 foot tall block hard to do if it has no incline.

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
How does this sound:

Gorons:sun's song
Twili: elegy of emptiness
Zora: song of storms
Hylians: song of time (makes "time blocks" or makes them disappear)
Gerudo: epona's song (tames and attracts horses)
Deku: song of soaring (teleport anywhere once a day)
Kokiri: Saria's song (asks for an item that is a weapon)
Sheikah: Zelda's Lullaby (enter any territory if barricaded, but you can't leave until it is not barricaded any more, you can't use a deku nut to escape I'm saying)

I only put parenthesis for the songs that need more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom