• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I stayed at the prison. And you can't get in, sooo, I am still alive, Woo.

And Midna has to be able to move to teleport, she does her little twirly dance thing to teleport T.T

B

BIg Mac

Know what I noticed SW?!? Everyone wants to kill me... This makes me the most feared ruler throughout Hyrule :D

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Rather odd...
I remember Zant just staying still and teleporting to the twilight realm T.T

Know what I noticed SW?!? Everyone wants to kill me... This makes me the most feared ruler throughout Hyrule :D

Not feared, despised... Sorry about this, but Gerudos just have a bad connotation. Which is why your in this mess :(

T

TwiliPrincess

*warps out like Zant to Twilight realm*
Didn't make a rule about that :P

B

BIg Mac

Rather odd...
I remember Zant just staying still and teleporting to the twilight realm T.T

Not feared, despised... Sorry about this, but Gerudos just have a bad connotation. Which is why your in this mess.
Not True... OW has a bad connotation, I just support him :D

B

BIg Mac

Yep :lol:
Lack of rules do bite back at times.
*rides horse to Clock town*

You mean reputation. A connotation only applies to a concept or group. (excuse my grammar/spelling impulses)
-_- I was making a joke and its ok SW No one can get you while your in my prison

T

TwiliPrincess

I hate you ComposerBrother, seriously T.T

Hey! Twili! want an alliance?

I want an end to the massive fightings :kawaii:

He's not that bad! Give him a break, he didn't eat breakfast T.T

Anyways, I will have an alliance with the sheikah! But could we split off from other alliances and make a Twili-Sheikah shadow warpers alliance?

T

TwiliPrincess

It's perfectly fine! Instead, I'll be neutral in this war. *but that doesn't stop me from warping people out of jail*

Kirino

Tatakae
SW:sorry for slicing you.That was before you asked me to be an alliance,and if you dont see that comment it's because i edited my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom