• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Zelda Races Game 2

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Can the Hylians have a pool? *swims in dirty moat of Hyrule Castle*
Edit: Yes, ninjas can be affected by the dark side... *gets smacked by brother for making stupid comment*

Last edited:
B

BIg Mac

Honestly... I dont remember... This had happened, then that... Oh there was that one event that happened... And then that one person said that one thing...

B

BIg Mac

There was that one thing, then that one person did that... OH AND IT WAS AMAZING WHEN THAT ONE THING HAPPENED... It was amazing

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
PZ, what do you think about our alliances?

I'm having second thoughts, if one of our allies gets into war, we get pulled into the fight. If war is declared upon us, we have no allies to count on. I just want your thoughts on our alliances, since I want to be the Switzerland of Hyrule. (Neutral in all areas, learned that in Social Studies!)

Kirino

Tatakae
Im going with the Hylain-Kokiri-Zora side of the war.(thay ARE all my allies).So its the Hylain-Zora-Kokiri-Twili vs Deku -Shiekiah-Gerudo.(unless anyone wants to switch sides).The war shall commence tommorow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom