• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst Zelda Item

Bombs/Bombuchus, these items were so useless, I can't stress that enough especially the bombuchus I only used them once in MM for the puzzle in the moon dungeon and that was it! I'm really looking foward to using them in a helpful way in SS.

A

Anti-Hero

The worst Zelda items ever created were the deku nuts. I ended replacing mine with a bottle.

Alar

Clothed in Green
I don't think any body can think of the worst Zelda item, anyway what are you judging it on it's abilities or its appearance because if there really was a "worst" Zelda item , then no one would really remember what it was, because i myself know there had been items that i have used once and that was it, but for the life of me i just cannot remember what it was , maybe it was so bad that i just forgot about it. And some people say that items like Farores wind was really bad and useless but it has became so bad it's good because it has became sort of an icon where people say it's useless, people who have never played the game want to get this notorious item , and then will probably use it quite frequently so where people say it's the worst , not the most useless because this thread is about the worst Zelda items, they simply are wrong because i now use Farores wind quite frequently because of all the hype it has had by people saying that it was the worst Zelda item.
So as i was saying i don't think that any body can call an item useless, without extensive research, because any item that they actually think of as being the "worst" Zelda item obviously isn't, it may be the most "useless" but not the worst, remember that this thread is discussing the worst not the most useless Zelda items.An item that is useless can also be the worst but it doesn't have to be because if people think of it as the worst , like Farores wind, it will turn into one of the best.

Alar:)

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Tough one Toon Link, but I'd need to say the boomerang from OoT. Reason being I was never able to aim it correctly (I'd always be off because I could never see past Link's head) and as soon as you get the boomerang, you become an adult and get the hookshot! It just always bugged me.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
the ice arrows are not as useless as the telescope though the telescope is used once then its worthless. if there was a bottle trip in wind waker i might have changed the telescope into a bottle but ill increase your reputation for getting on the right track

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
The Giants knife is the most useless item ever. You pay 200 rupees (I think) just to have it break against the first wall you hit!

dumb180

Warrior Postman
I deleted my original post to rant the following:

After some thought, I determined that there is only one Zelda item that I've thought of in a truly negative light. That would definitely be the tree chopping Hammer from AoL. I guess it's my fault for never pressing B while walking through the forest, but I had no reason to think that I could chop down those trees. When I finally gave up and peeked at a walkthrough, it goes without saying that my feathers were a little ruffled. I like AoL, but I think this was an awful item property.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Oh no, there's one even worse than that! :O

-Holds up hand- Da da da DAAAAAAH!!
What, you don't see them? New hero's clothes from PH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom