• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst Zelda Item

:hmm:what do you think the worst zelda item is? I think it was the telescope from the wind waker. I love wind waker it was my favorite zelda game though. but I want you guys to tell me your least favorite zelda item.

Last edited:
this isnt so much an item but moreso a "power up" you get i suppose
farroes wind(probably spelt wrong my bad)
i mean i dont recall ever using it
or at least when i would activate it i would always forget about it after
in my opinion, not that great!
but item wise... i found i didnt use the boomerang in OoT that much but in other games it is more handy

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
There are already several threads like this. Please try and look around to see if there are any identical threads before you plan on starting a new thread.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this one. Sorry :(

Kybyrian

There are already several threads like this. Please try and look around to see if there are any identical threads before you plan on starting a new thread.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this one. Sorry :(

I went back 5 pages and we have no recent threads about the worst Zelda item. The only one close enough was the item most useless to you, but that doesn't necessarily mean worst item. Reopened unless you can link me to an example that's no more than 4 pages back.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Come on people. This isn't even a competition. We all know what the worst item is.

*Holds Giant's Knife up*
Da da da DAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Gotta agree with Random Person but second on my list would be the Deku Nuts I've personally never found them to be a useful item. The only time I use is if I'm low on hearts and don't have Fairies.

R

ReallyRandomTJ

From the LoZ games i've played the worst item would be in OoT is the Ice Arrows ~ I mean I never used it - cos i had to gain enough keys in the Gerudo Training grounds to get it... and I always finished the grounds on my way to the desert temple (could have been handy in the water temple) but they were fine in MM. Getting the Boomerang in OoT was left to late in the game for me to use it as much as i wanted, cos I didn't do the 100% complete version... which was annoying.. the Boomerang was awesome. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom