• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Worst _______you've Ever Seen

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
The worst speller I've ever seen is: pretty much anybody who posts comments in YouTube. It's good for a laugh or two. Or at least I think so.

I'm not sure what you mean by " "professional." " Do you mean an actual critic or a critic who believes they're professional or at least gives off those vibes?

Well, it could go eitherway. Somebody who gives a "My opinionz iz bettah then yourz" kind of vibe is a good example. Or somebody who somehow works for respectable publications but clearly doesn't know what he talks about. Your example is very good, so it's ok.

Now, the worst display of fanboyism you've ever seen is...

amaterasu

Writer
somebody freaking out over somthing they're a fanboy of when they overhear a conversation they aren't part of.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
SUPERMAN 64!!!! I cannot stress how bad this freaking game is! I want to buy a copy of this game just to take a 12-gauge to it!! Between this and E.T. for the Atari 2600, there is not another video game this bad.

The worst song you've ever heard.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
(I actually have a very good answer for this XD) The Friskies one. The song is just soooo bad. Oh, and when I went to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D, I got to see that same awful commercial in 3 FREAKING D!! Well, it was pretty cool in 3D. But I still can't tell you the amount of times I've had "Friskieees! Feed the seensesss!" stuck in my FREAKING HEAD!!
EDIT: I have a video to prove the awfulness.
[video=youtube;nUuutY9_VyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUuutY9_VyI[/video]

Worst movie preview you've seen during a 3D movie.

L

LinkThe8th

One with a Lemon Meringue topping that's gone bad.
Worst Hairdo?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
The Problem Solverz. *shudders.* I cut out about 5 minutes in, before I got a seizure. What is wrong with Cartoon Network?
The worst costume you've ever seen is............

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Er, the Powerpuffs costume I wore when I was like 6. xD
Reading is awesomeD:!

Worst experience you ever had...

amaterasu

Writer
trying shrimp. ugh! what a crapy food! sorry if you like it, but if it lives in the water, i don't wanna eat it!

The worst episode of Master Chef you've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom