• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The "Way" Between Hyrule and Termina

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I agree, I always assumed it was deep into the Lost Woods that the enterance to clock town was located. You can also see Death mountain in the distance so I think that has something to do with the geography as well. Maybe, Termina is located SE of Hyrule so that you can see Death Mountain to the North and still be around the Lost Woods area.

Sorry, but Death Mountain is nowhere to be found in Termina. I believe the structure you are referring to is Woodfall

Z

zorbak962

well, if Termina really is an alternate dimension, then the hole may work as some sort of portal

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
One thing people mention is the "Rabbit Hole" we don't know how deep the drop-off all we know is that it deep enough where no 1 can get back unless that being has magical properties such Skull Kid and HMS.

I personally believe that the cave area is under Termina.

When the door closes behind could be explained by the HMS somehow closing it so that Link has no choice but either stay in the Clock Tower and die of starvation unless the HMS just magically gives Link food or to help the HMS get the mask back in hopes of a way back to his Homeland.

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
I say that the protal is deep in the lost woods where only the Kokiri know how to get there. The happy mask salesman follows the Kokiris into that portal so he know now how to get in and out. And at the end of the I dont think Link went back to Hyrule I say he went to another dimension.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
I think that all the deku from Oot come from termina because if you remember every deku is a salesman who sells terminian
products to hylian people.

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
When I though about it, I laughed when I remembered the entrance to Termina. It reminded me a lot of Alice in Wonderland. Anyway, that hole could be something completely different than what we think it is. It could be more than a passage. It might be a portal that leads to an alternate dimension. That would explain why nearly everyone in Termina is a hyrule-lookalike.

Pen

The game is on!
I think that all the deku from Oot come from termina because if you remember every deku is a salesman who sells terminian
products to hylian people.

Wow! That was an interesting theory that I haven't thought of before! I kind of makes sense that a group of Terminian Deku Scrubbs found the portal to Hyrule and eventually settled there and started breeding in Hyrule. That would explain why there are so few Deku Scrubbs in OoT compared to MM.

Wow! That was an interesting theory that I haven't thought of before! I kind of makes sense that a group of Terminian Deku Scrubbs found the portal to Hyrule and eventually settled there and started breeding in Hyrule. That would explain why there are so few Deku Scrubbs in OoT compared to MM.
Could that be what the butler's son was up to before he was killed by Skull Kid?

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I've always thought that the Lost Woods are some sort of link between all of the different parallel worlds. If you go through the woods, you may end up in another world if you go a certain way.

I've always thought that the Lost Woods are some sort of link between all of the different parallel worlds. If you go through the woods, you may end up in another world if you go a certain way.
It's north, west, south, west ^^
Joke aside. Where in any other game is a portal to any other world in the Lost Woods? I don't count the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess because 1. it doesn't take you to any other place, only to another time and 2. I think it is a place for itself and doesn't belong to the Lost Woods. I can only see this one portal in the woods in MM so I can't see much behind this theory.

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
It's north, west, south, west ^^
Joke aside. Where in any other game is a portal to any other world in the Lost Woods? I don't count the Temple of Time in Twilight Princess because 1. it doesn't take you to any other place, only to another time and 2. I think it is a place for itself and doesn't belong to the Lost Woods. I can only see this one portal in the woods in MM so I can't see much behind this theory.
im not gonna argue that your wrong but termina is an alternate dimention to hyrule it even says so in the instruction book of MM, and where else would the portal be i mean at the very beggining of MM your still in hyrule, well, in a forest in hyrule and considering the only two forests in the game are the ones behind hyrule castle which is not even explored, and the kokiri/lost woods so that why the theory, nay the universal consensus is that thhe portal is in the lost woods :thinking:

im not gonna argue that your wrong but termina is an alternate dimention to hyrule it even says so in the instruction book of MM, and where else would the portal be i mean at the very beggining of MM your still in hyrule, well, in a forest in hyrule and considering the only two forests in the game are the ones behind hyrule castle which is not even explored, and the kokiri/lost woods so that why the theory, nay the universal consensus is that thhe portal is in the lost woods :thinking:
I know that Termina is another dimension. But Fiveoclock sounded like he thought that the Lost Woods has Portals to many different dimensions. And I can't think even of one other portal to only one other dimension beside the one to Termina.

I always thought that the piont was related to the clock tower , and that the way to hyrule presented itself during the CARNIVAL OF TIME but that the power of majoras mask and the skull kid were preventing that window of oppurtunity . If you noticed the clock tower opens the eve of the carnival, also that when it opens it also opens the way back to hyrule

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom