• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Various Ways Link Has Screwed Up

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Even though Link's the stinkin' Hero of Time and has saved Hyrule, oh, maybe a dozen times, we can't forget he's only, uh, human-ish. I can remember the time he jumped off a cliff to go and attack the Heramlock King, but HE TRIED TO FLY!!! So, what kinds of dumb things has Link done that give you a chuckle?

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Not sure if this counts ^^

But in WW when he places the last of the 3 pearls in their correct spots on the triangle islands, he gets curious a little took quickly and leans in right when the pearls respond which send him blasting far off into the sky...right into the newly emerging tower of the gods. ^^

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Well I would say his biggest screw up was in OoT opening the door to the sacred realm and allowing Ganondorf to take the triforce of power :eek:

Yes, but Ganondorf DID have some power before this.

Even worse, is in Oracle of Seasons (it may be ages, though, been a while) he moves the boulder. That boulder was protecting everything, because it was sealed with the power of the triforce, so when he moved it he let evil in.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's Ages, he let Veran in by moving the rock.

I think a dumb move that Link did was in ALttP, going against his uncle's orders and heading to the castle. I know I would disobey my parent/guardian as well, but Link had a lot more at stake. His own life at best, and the trauma of seeing your uncle and pain, not to mention a big guy messing with the princess of the land...

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Yes, but Ganondorf DID have some power before this.

Even worse, is in Oracle of Seasons (it may be ages, though, been a while) he moves the boulder. That boulder was protecting everything, because it was sealed with the power of the triforce, so when he moved it he let evil in.

Hmmm...this seems to be a common occurrence eh Link? :) :awkward:

In FSA, drawing the four sword, he releases the seal on Vaati right?

I think a dumb move that Link did was in ALttP, going against his uncle's orders and heading to the castle. I know I would disobey my parent/guardian as well, but Link had a lot more at stake. His own life at best, and the trauma of seeing your uncle and pain, not to mention a big guy messing with the princess of the land...

Perhaps, but he was being called there by Princess Zelda herself. It was telepathic right? He probably wouldn't be able to ignore "Help me!" messages being fed directly to his brain ^^

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Not sure if this counts ^^

But in WW when he places the last of the 3 pearls in their correct spots on the triangle islands, he gets curious a little took quickly and leans in right when the pearls respond which send him blasting far off into the sky...right into the newly emerging tower of the gods. ^^

It deffinetly counts! I completly forgot about that scene. It was so cute!:clap:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Link blindly running through a dark opening without realizing there was a long drop just on the other side, then failing to keep his balance and falling over the edge and ultimately into another dimension. This of course happened after he allowed his horse and ocarina to get stolen by some scrawny kid wearing a goofy mask.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
After you defeat King Dodongo in OoT, and the Gorons try to thank you with a big Goron group hug... Link's reaction was great.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
After you defeat King Dodongo in OoT, and the Gorons try to thank you with a big Goron group hug... Link's reaction was great.

As was his reaction when he first meets Ruto in the Water Temple and she brings up the fiance bit. You can practically read Link's mind from his gesture: "Wait, you were serious about that???" :lol:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
As was his reaction when he first meets Ruto in the Water Temple and she brings up the fiance bit. You can practically read Link's mind from his gesture: "Wait, you were serious about that???" :lol:

And thus we come to the REAL reason why he was in the Temple of Time for seven years...
attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom