• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Hakumen stands there in front of Allison, her will is unmoving. Slowly she wraps her hands around him. "Please stop it." She mutters. Hakumen screams in pain a black burst of aura expels from his body as he collapses unto the ground.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau looked up. "Is there a nearby village? Maka needs serious help." Ikuto nodded. "I just came from one. Hurry!" He ran off. Utau picked up Maka on her back and ran after him.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka, for all appearances, is dead. Her heart is slight and slow. Am I... dying...? No matter... I'll be away from pain...

Elementic

Utau grumbled to herself. "Damn it, Maka. Don't die on us." They finally reached the village, Ikuto having turned back to normal. He brought Utau to the village docter, who agreed to help Maka as much as possible.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Its so calm... so peaceful... But what of Utau and Allison? Maka twitches. They'll miss me... won't they?

Elementic

The bat wings were on Utau again, allowing her to hear Maka's thoughts. "Everyone will, Maka. Ikuto, Hakumen, Il...EVERYONE." Il was floating above Maka, a worried look on her face.

Elementic

Listen...Ikuto once thought that. Something...happened a while back that scarred him for life. But I brought him back to his senses. He thought nobody cared for him, even me. That allowed a corrupted Twili to possess him. But I brought him back. Like how Allison...and you...brought back Hakumen to his senses. You're an important part of the group...Maka-senpai.

((For anyone who's curious, senpai means that they look up to that person.))

Elementic

A violin's song makes Utau perk up. "That song..." It was a healing song. Being played by Ikuto. See? Ikuto wouldn't do this unless he cared about you. This song can bring back someone from even the brink of death.

Elementic

Utau shuddered. But the violin kept playing, healing Maka's wounds.

Outside, Ikuto had used Yoru's powers to get him on the roof. He was sitting and playing the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom