• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sorting Hat

Hello, young witches and wizards, I am the Sorting Hat! The next 7 years here at Hogwarts you will be living in one of 4 Houses. Gryffindor, for those who are brave; Hufflepuff, for those who are loyal; Ravenclaw, for those who are wise; and Slytherin, for those who are ambitious. In order, to be sorted you must tell me a little about yourself and which House you want to be in (I may take this into account:cool: ) I may expand on this further once many people have been sorted.

Sorted Members:

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw
Raindrop 14
Slytherin
Majora's Cat

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
I totally wanna be in Slytherin. I have all the qualities of a good tro- I mean Slytherin. Anyway, I have a feeling you'll want to put my in Gryffindor even though Gryffindor is for losers. Kthnxbye.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm Harry Potter! No, but I named my main character that in one of the games I'm playing. I want to be in Ravenclaw, that's all I can think of to say. I don't know what to say about myself.

Majora's Cat said:
I totally wanna be in Slytherin. I have all the qualities of a good tro- I mean Slytherin. Anyway, I have a feeling you'll want to put my in Gryffindor even though Gryffindor is for losers. Kthnxbye.

I sense high posting quality, along with a trollish attitude. Not Gryffindor, eh? Well then, better be....SLYTHERIN!

Raindrop14 said:
I'm Harry Potter! No, but I named my main character that in one of the games I'm playing. I want to be in Ravenclaw, that's all I can think of to say. I don't know what to say about myself.

You seek to be similar to The Boy Who Lived. However, I see a recent join date. You seek to be in Ravenclaw? Well then, better be... RAVENCLAW!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, (and here comes a lot, seeing how I overexplain a LOT) I am naturally have a very stalker-ish memory (i.e. I can remember odd, but minescule things about people); I like/absorb knowledge, making me a very trivial-ly smart person (i.e. I can tell you a lot of facts about things that nobody really cares about); I wanna be in Ravenclaw ('cuz it sounds cool, and I consider myself wise in some aspects); I am very musically inclined/I love music (particularly bands like Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin); I can't explain things very well AT ALL, nor can I make decisions (seriously, it takes me 5 minutes to decide which CD to listen to); I am semi-perfectionist/I have to correct everything, or else I'll explode; I'm quiet at most times, but very talkative and outgoing at others; and I don't like talking (or doing anything really) in front of a lot of people.

I think that should be just about enough :D
And btw I went to see the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 yesterday, and it is ALMOST as good as the book! 9.8/10

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
I am slightly suspective of my friends, but logical and sometimes notice and point out things and answers others don't notice. It takes a long time for me to work up courage for something, and occassionally its not worth it, other times it is. I am almost always standing by my friends. I am sarcastic and ironic. Sort of silent, sometimes called a downer. I feel left out easily. I am taller than most, and this sometimes annoys me. I have the ability to just kind of *tell* things about people. Like, whther they're hiding something or no, what kind of person they are, etc. I'm artistic and have roots deep in art, music, reading, and gaming. I really on my roots lots of times. I like to be alone to think and regroup, but I love to be with friends if I'm not feeling left out. I am in the gifted class, I am the only girl in it. Don't want to say which one because that ruins the fun.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Slytherin
I want to be in Slytherin
because I really hate Gryffindor but if you put me in Gryffindor I guess I have to live with that

Majora's Cat

How about that
I'm good. I'm the goodest person in the gooder part of the good world. So why am I in Slytherin? I'm so good that I'm bad. Yes, I'm the goodest.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I have a dry and sarcastic sense of wit. I usually am polite but is known as a snitch. I also have good hearing, so good that people don't dare to talk about certain things within 20 feet of me. And it also helps if you look at my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom