• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Siren World = Twilight World

You know, there are two reasons I didn't like the Twilight Realm, but they are both fixed in this new Siren Realm. So I'm happy!

1. Wolf Link. I hated being the wolf... I like being Link.
2. Twilight Realm ruined the feel of discovering a new part of Hyrule by forcing you to get rid of it before playing through it in the light world. Seems like we can explore this new Hyrule and then enter this new realm when we please.

And finally, I actually liked the Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass segments with the Phantoms (now gaurdians in this game). It'll be interesting to see how we can use our other weapons besides our sword to complete areas. and the Siren Realm totally looks wicked, like futuristic kinda... its really unique!

It could definitely be a precursor tho the Twilight world, as in it appears in Skyward Sword before they star using it as a place of banishment. Those platform-like things Link sticks his sword in to get there could be related to the Mirror of Twilight or Fused Shadows. I still don't understand why Link doesn't change form into something else when he enters though. Perhaps he might in some part of the game, we just don't see it in the trailer.

Of course this is all just speculation on my part; It doesn't hurt to speculate though, and a lot of speculation ends up being true.

i think it's the sacred realm. the reason i think that is this. i was just playing oot on my n64 and i got to the part where link get's locked in the sacred realm for seven years. the sacred realm is all blue. the exception is link and raura( sorry can't remember how to spell his name) and the sage seals. also the guardians in the siren world have the triforce on the back on their clothing.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
i think it's the sacred realm. the reason i think that is this. i was just playing oot on my n64 and i got to the part where link get's locked in the sacred realm for seven years. the sacred realm is all blue. the exception is link and raura( sorry can't remember how to spell his name) and the sage seals. also the guardians in the siren world have the triforce on the back on their clothing.

That is a strong possibility. I mean, I don't think the blue plays into it (it may, but it may not) as that was the Chamber of Sages inside the Temple of Light, so... I do think that's a possibility, though. Why there'd be Tears of Light (or whatever those things are), I don't know. I'm also not saying it is the Sacred Realm. I think it could possibly be where Ghirahim and his pals came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom