• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Silliest Things in Zelda

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
yeah, i never noticed 'till you mentioned it. it is a bit terrifying i'm sure there is some creepypasta about that, and I've stayed away from that stuff for a bit. **shivers** creepy stuff.

also Tingle has to be the silliest thing ever, the MM version of him was not quite as sill though, but still...

Ben is supposed to be creepy, right? Well, the figure known as "Ben" can be quite silly, too, especially when one takes into consideration the fact that he was kinda meant to look like Shigeru Miyamoto, really. o_O

274.jpg
Shigeru-Miyamoto.jpg
I...guess...I can see...the resemblance? :huh:

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
theres aglitch in Tp where the postman will run off the cliff. run close to the edge of the cliff on the way out of kakariko village in the direction he's coming from.
the zora king in Oot is fun too. i never figured ut how he got to lon lon ranch at the end of the game. maybe they rolled him? then theres the carpet guy. i never figured out who he was or what he was doing in the desert but he still makes me lol everytime i see him.

The costume was cool, but Ganondorf's head in Twilight Princess, particularly his hair and that crown thing, looked especially silly to me. Though I do like the chin curtain he sports.

(???) The guy stuck in the toilet at the Stock Pot Inn.

Id agree there mate.

Also the fact he wants paper you then gear the toilet flush then up comes a heart piece.
Hope he washed his hands before sending it up.

Another is when you attack the chickens,when you got them enough you then hear a very loid call then then they come from everywhere.

So everyone be carefull when they see chickens.

Another one os when Twinrova winks at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom