• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Update, I should have no votes on me for that actually. Forgot to delt Ryu's vote on me. That would've meant that Yiga and I were tied at 9:30 EST, and Libk never said how he's doing ties this game.
Yes he did, he said in the event of a tie the most recent vote would be removed until there is no tie.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Libk said:
Usual rules apply for this game. Bold your votes and invites. Don't talk at night. Don't use role pm as evidence. Don't talk outside the game thread unless something in your role pm lets you. No Role claiming. No name claiming. In the event of a tie, the most recent vote will be removed until there is no longer a tie, then the person with the most votes will be lynched. A majority of players must be voting for a lynch to happen. They don't all have to vote for the same person but they do have to be voting.​

Update, I should have no votes on me for that actually. Forgot to delt Ryu's vote on me. That would've meant that Yiga and I were tied at 9:30 EST, and Libk never said how he's doing ties this game.

Mido

Version 1
Looking back, I do find it interesting that, when creating his own semi-VC earlier this game day, Mido left out a few names. I can't really blame him for that. Storm, for example, hadn't posted yet. It's easy to forget him. Doc hadn't been too active either.
But he also neglected to include his own vote, which he'd made earlier that same page.
Wonder if he was trying to hide something...
Unvote
Vote: Mido

I'm not gonna update my fake VC for that
Unofficial Vote Count - (Stolen from Tristan)

DekuNut (1) - Ryuken
Mido (2) - Ayano Keiko, funnier6
Ayano Keiko (1) - DekuNut
Stormageden747 (1) - Mido

Currently not voting: Storm, YIGAhim, Minish_Link, Doc, Stormageden747

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Uh oh....

I don't even know what I did... Resorted back to my old playstyle I guess... Shouldn't've done that. Activity is key. I don't wanna die

Vote: Storm

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
FINAL VOTE TALLY
Stormageden747(3)Ryuken, Storm, YIGAhim
YIGAhim(3)Minish_Link, Funnier6, Mido
Mido(1)Stormageden747

There is a tie. Most recent vote is removed. Still a tie between Yiga and Storma. Next mnost recent vote removed. YIGAhim is lynched. Scene soon. Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom