• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Me: Okay, I think it's about time I read the game thread. Let's check the vote count.
Huh, that's not good.
I wonder how much time I heve left
Unvote
Vote: Storma

I'll start reading in case I somehow made it before deadline. He never gave a time, so my hope is that it's until he shows up to end the day.
If not, I wish you guys luck.

Where is your evidence I'm scum?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Guys I am really sorry I was extremely busy these last 2 days and it totally slipped my mind that this game was going on.

Unvote

I will be active day 2 I promise :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Libk are we assuming the day is over already, or is it gonna keep going until you give us the announcement? You didn't give us the time of ending the day, so wanted to double check.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Someone else really needs to place a vote so we have a lynch. Because right now I think we're one way from having the majority of players voting.

I still stand behind my vote and doubt I'm going to change it. I feel like Yiga has been trying to look like he's contributing without actually saying anything. About half his posts are him just repeating the same thing over again after funnier asked for clarification. And sure while it was a better stated way of saying his original thought, it didn't explain a ton and felt like very little effort to actually give any thoughts.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Someone else really needs to place a vote so we have a lynch. Because right now I think we're one way from having the majority of players voting.

I still stand behind my vote and doubt I'm going to change it. I feel like Yiga has been trying to look like he's contributing without actually saying anything. About half his posts are him just repeating the same thing over again after funnier asked for clarification. And sure while it was a better stated way of saying his original thought, it didn't explain a ton and felt like very little effort to actually give any thoughts.
This is another of those times where I am not getting much out of RVS. I have had to repeat myself out of the need to, as I have clearly been misunderstood by multiple people.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'll start reading in case I somehow made it before deadline. He never gave a time, so my hope is that it's until he shows up to end the day.
If not, I wish you guys luck.
Everyone betrayed me! I'm fed up with this world!

Unvote
Vote: Storma

We need a lynch.
karma-snap(a).gif

Explain why you said it at this point in time. It seems like something a scum desperate for a Townie kill would say.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm not gonna fault storma for his wording personally. A lot of people - myself included - dont seem to have gotten much out of day one. A lynch would provide info, which we desperately need.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman

karma-snap(a).gif

Explain why you said it at this point in time. It seems like something a scum desperate for a Townie kill would say.
I disagree, lynches are needed for town to get ANY information. We can't rely on power roles to figure things out for us.

People have expressed a similar sentiment in most games, about needing a lynch.

Also, is this twilight or nah? Because I cannot tell anymore.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I'm not gonna fault storma for his wording personally. A lot of people - myself included - dont seem to have gotten much out of day one. A lynch would provide info, which we desperately need.

I disagree, lynches are needed for town to get ANY information. We can't rely on power roles to figure things out for us.

People have expressed a similar sentiment in most games, about needing a lynch.

Also, is this twilight or nah? Because I cannot tell anymore.
karma-sweat(a).gif

I asked STORMA, not you. You just fed him an explanation. Good job, Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom