• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rarest Pokemon

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I been thinking about how I am gonna get all the pokemon, I have started playing the games a lot now incase of a remake of my favoite R/S/E (technacally second favorite, soul silver is better than the originals of R/S/E but I doubt it'd be better than remakes of them if you could have pokemon follow)

I just started to wonder, what is the rarest pokemon ever, at first I was like Celebi, but then I thought Deoxys and Mew are both hard to obtain like that, so which is the absolute rarest pokemon? (Will make a poll when over 10 serious answers are submitted)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The rarest you ask? It depends, I'd say. I think the rarest nowadays are the Pokemon from the first games and/or some of the so called legendary Pokemon as well as the Event pokemon. I, for instance, had trouble obtaining some of them, so to me those Pokemon were kinda rare but also obtainable. Like Mew, that was one tough Pokemon to get. But that's just my opinion. Also, peeps can consider a rare Pokemon even within a game, like that mouse Pokemon called Marill, or something like that. In HG, it only has 1% chance of appearing, which makes him kinda rare in a way. Heck, even a shiny can be rare, but also obtainable.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
The rarest pokemon would be Mew. I can't remember a time when they were giving out Mew for an event; just Jirachi, Celebii, Reshiram, etc. Mew is also impossible to find in any Pokémon game, besides Red & Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom