• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 38

The Random Drawing Contest Round 38

• Kotake&Koume

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Majora's Cat

• mandym287

• Raindrop14

• Random Person

• Terminus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Random Person
As much as I like how much effort was put into this, it looks so... blobbish. And proportions are insanely off on a few. While that can add to an art style, I'm bothered by Groose's gorilla arms. Also, the vanishing point on the lockers to the left is inconsistent to the "LOFTWINGS" text on them. Just throwing that out there.

Yeah, Groose looked alot better in my head than he wound up being :sweat:. The words on the lockers were done intentionally. I felt that if a high school wanted to incorporate school spirit better, they would probably do something like make the words slant down slightly

So I voted for the wrong person because I can't read right apparently >.> XD
My vote is supposed to go to Kotake and Koume. I love the modern-day Link with his long hair and trench coat (?), and with the car, and Zelda and Ganondorf loitering in the background. The theme was well executed and your entry was well drawn.

Mandy gets a close second. Navi as a text-stalker is priceless, and the colors are fun. It would have been slightly better if we could see Link's probably annoyed expression though :D

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Congratulations to mandym287 for winning with her entry...
rdc-zelda21stcentury.png

Entries for next contest due 8/5/12

Squirrel

The Rodent King
This is the first time I've ever tried to draw a female anime character and I was afraid that if I erased Zelda (because her head was too big), I wouldn't be able to draw her again so I just went with it. I tried to make Ganondorf's head smaller many times but it kept on coming out too big and I was getting tired of redrawing his head so I decided to go with this one.

Also, I've had this idea for a long time with some sort of "Link to the Future" where everything is futuristic, Link has an Audi, a gun, and maybe some sunglasses (but his hair is covering his eyes in the picture).

This is also like my 5th attempt at drawing this picture as Link's body always came out wrong so there's a whole ton of mistakes that I probably would have been able to fix but I was too lazy to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom