• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Procrastination Thread!

bunny

birb overlord
I should be writing two chapter reviews, and writing a paper on peer pressure for Health class... :I

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
34705542.jpg

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think I have a French quiz tomorrow. I should really study for it so I can get a good grade. Good grades are really important to me, and are my ultimate academic goal. The higher the grade I receive, the happier I become. Self esteem and my grades have a direct relationship with one anot-

LOLNOPE

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I should be getting my The Great Gatsby book finished, but of course that hasn't happened. Also have study guide questions that I'll put off for a while.

I should be finishing my ST fanfic, researching and deciding whether to write about Peter the Great or Genghis Khan(a hard choice for all the right reasons), typing Chapter 4 of Twice Forgotten,( go read it even though it sucks!), and drawing Rento/shading a certain Shiny Charizard. BUT WHO DOES THAT HAHA

Also? I should be uploading stuff onto my art thread and BLOGGING. Heh heh. Heh...

And finishing a certain Shadow Kargorok drawing...

And, right, homework.

Aaaand cleaning my room.

Heck, I even meat to get a soda an hours ago. I still don't have a soda. I am... THE Procrastinator.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
IPT Assignment Due tomorrow.
Plus more homework for:
Japanese
Maths
English
Software Design and Development
Business Studies