• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Procrastination Thread!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oddly enough I am procrastinating playing MW3 and Guild Wars 2. Highly unlike me. :/

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I procrastinate posting here, since I have so much else to do. I have a bunch of math assignments due this week, I play drums in a rock band and I have practices and gigs, and of course I play Zelda! And there are other things I do too, but you get the idea.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Look. I'll make a good post about my procrastination tomorrow. Maybe. If I remember to. Well I'll get to it eventually

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I am currently procrastinating on a History assignment that's due back on the first day back at school after the holidays, that's next Tuesday. Who gives out assignments I the holidays :(?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
English homework
I'm supposed to be reading To Kill A Mockingbird. I really like the book, but i'm already 5 or 6 chapters ahead of the rest of the class so I need to slow down
I haven't bothered with hardly any note taking though, which is what I'm supposed to be doing
meh
the Internet is more interesting.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'm procrastinating procrastinating procrastinating (triple negative there). But seriously, I need to do my school project, which I've been procrastinating for weeks. I'll get to it after this post. Or maybe in a few more minutes. Give me an hour, tops. Okay, okay, on Sunday I'll work on it. Maybe.

I am currently taking Mandarin Chinese this semester, and because I find it so awesome, so engaging, I procrastinate, and ignore my other three courses. :( I cannot focus on my other classes! I find myself losing focus, practicing Chinese characters in other classes and while I should be writing English essays or studying for art history. It's hard to split my attention four-ways when I simply want to direct it to Mandarin! Ni hao! Ni jiao shenme mingzi? I need a Chinese keyboard with characters and pinyin tones!

You like Chinese? Lucky. Wait 'till you get to the higher levels. It's way too hard, causing epic procrastination.
Oh, and: 你好!你叫什么名字?(Your computer should have it installed already- choose show the language bar, find settings, and add Chinese, Simplified, Microsoft ABC Pinyin input style- or something like that)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm supposed to be making my final draft for my Language Arts but i'm just sitting here procrastinating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom