• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Ocarina

we know that SS is a prequel to OOT, but is it possible that the game will actually explains how the ocarina was crated?
what do you think?

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I dont think the Ocarina of Time will make a cameo although it would be good for nostalgic reasons....The game will probably have its own musical instrument or something like that

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I think maybe we'll see the creation of the Spiritual Stones along with the Ocarina of Time, because considering this is the first game in the timeline, and it shows the creation of the Master Sword, it will probably, at the end, show the Temple of Time's creation, along with the sealing of the Master Sword inside the temple, and also the sealing of the Door of Time with the creation of the four keys; the three Spritual Stones and the Ocarina of Time.

That's what I think, anyway.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I think maybe we'll see the creation of the Spiritual Stones along with the Ocarina of Time, because considering this is the first game in the timeline, and it shows the creation of the Master Sword, it will probably, at the end, show the Temple of Time's creation, along with the sealing of the Master Sword inside the temple, and also the sealing of the Door of Time with the creation of the four keys; the three Spritual Stones and the Ocarina of Time.

That's what I think, anyway.

I completely agree with your theories.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I dunno guys...you may be right....Like I totally agree with the Temple of Time being built, but with the Spiritual Stones and the Ocarina of TIme I dont think they'll make an appearance...it's just the vibe i get

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I dunno guys...you may be right....Like I totally agree with the Temple of Time being built, but with the Spiritual Stones and the Ocarina of TIme I dont think they'll make an appearance...it's just the vibe i get

I'd have to agree with you there, but I still like to think their creation will be featured. It'd be a good way to show story development, and that's always intresting.

At least, I think so.

I don't think the Ocarina of Time will make a full fledged appaerance, but seeing its creation at the end of the game would be pretty cool. I personally think the instrument will be that lyre like device shown in the GDC trailer.

Djinn

and Tonic
Simply for the sake of tradition I would like to see the Ocarina in the game. It would not have to be such an important items as it was in OoT and MM, but at the very least present in game. LoZ had a flute, ALTTP, MC, and LA had an ocarina even though they might have all been different. It is still largely a tradition to have some wind instrument in the game. And TP was without a musical instrument which was an odd break from the norm. The ocarinas in ALTTP and MC were also tools for transporting Link around Hyrule, I do not see why this should change, it could become a feature of the game like the airships of the Final Fantasy series. Even the grass flute in TP still called Epona, so there is still some transportation connection to music playing in the game.

I think it would be an interesting nod to fans if it was more of an easter egg that some random blue ocarina Link or Zelda has later becomes the OoT, or acknowledged by the sages or the sheikah as a useful means of transportation between temples.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I think we might see it as a cameo and not a actual instrument to play. But if it is a actual instrument that we can play, I'll be one happy dude.

And I would like to see more back story into the Ocarina of Time's creation if it were to make a cameo appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom