• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Sakurai said:
I also have another important announcement.
On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it!
You'll be able to watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com).

There is no stopping the Hype Train. ALL ABOARD!

8th April at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern / 11pm UK, midnight (9th April) in mainland Europe and 8am AEST (9th April) in Australia.

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Alrighty, the Direct begins in half an hour. I hope you're all ready.

Sakurai said:
We'll be airing Super Smash Bros. Direct!!
There will be tons of new info in this one, so don't miss it!
Click on the link below for the video.

Go to smashbros.com and follow the links to view. We're currently sitting at the longest time without a character reveal. Let's hope for the best. And Palutena Temple footage.

Fig

The Altruist
This Nintendo Direct was amazing! We get to see more information be revealed exactly a month before the game is released! I will say that the Direct was quite corny at times, but I think Nintendo purposely did that for who knows what reason! All in all, I really enjoyed the Mario Kart 8 Direct and I can't wait to get my hands of the game! That ending though! XD

Fig

The Altruist
I really can't wait to see what the Nintendo Direct has to say about Hyrule Warriors. The game is getting a lot of hype ever since its announcement and during E3, it was one of the most played demos on the show floor. There have been several Japanese live stream that featured the developers and discussed how the game plays and what secrets are there within the game. I really can't wait for Monday to arrive! Who knows we just might get several new characters for the Hyrule Warriors roster!
bb66a2bf6c.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
tumblr_nb0phfIOCM1sw8d3mo1_1280.png

Nintendo will be having a Nintendo 3DS Direct tomorrow. As of now, it seems to be Japanese-exclusive but I do hope that we will get an international worldwide event (in the form of a Nintendo Direct) real soon. It is not 100%, but I do believe that Smash could be a focal point as it is only two weeks away from its Japanese release. In the case that something relating to Super Smash Bros. is revealed in the direct, then I hope that there will be a worldwide broadcast real soon.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If it's Smash then I guess we'll see if those leaks are legit or not and we can finally put that debate to rest.

I'm not even sure there should be a debate. Why can't people just accept that some people do/don't believe something and just leave it at that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom