• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Nintendo Direct News And Discussion Thread

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
There's one thing I know I expect.

Pic of the day. N-now wait a second, let's talk this through! We don't wanna miss today's Nintendo Direct, right?

zlCfzRQikEE84dAtWt

Fig

The Altruist
Does anyone know if we are even getting a Nintendo Direct for this month? I have searched for it and half of the results speculate that with so many references and hints in Nintendo's recent games that the next one will feature perhaps a certain game in the making while the half state that there may not be an upcoming Nintendo Direct at all. D:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Does anyone know if we are even getting a Nintendo Direct for this month? I have searched for it and half of the results speculate that with so many references and hints in Nintendo's recent games that the next one will feature perhaps a certain game in the making while the half state that there may not be an upcoming Nintendo Direct at all. D:
The next Direct will come when they decide to announce it, which could be any time. They usually announce it like a day before.

Fig

The Altruist
The next Direct will come when they decide to announce it, which could be any time. They usually announce it like a day before.

I know, it's just we only have seven days left before the end of the month. Now I'm very certain that Nintendo doesn't want us to keep us in the dark (with the exception of Pokebank :dry:), but I'm just patiently waiting for their announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom