• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Most Disappointing Game You've Ever Played

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts n Bolts. After waiting at least 7 years for a true third game in the series, the only thing that came was this abomination that changed everything completely for the worst. The whole time playing I was just waiting for at least one good moment, but that never came. The only good thing I can remember about it was the soundtrack. It could have been a good game in general I suppose, but it's just not Banjo.

The only reason I didn't pick this is because after seeing it changed genres and Rare's current track record...I had no hope at all.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I played the first MGS and I loved it. It was a great action-packed adventure. Granted, there were some really long cutscenes, and I was really bad at the sneaking part. Overall, it was awesome.

Then I got MGS3 on my 3DS (sue me). The game introduced controls I never could quite master, a story I didn't really care about, Yoshi dolls scattered about I never could figure out how to get., some more long cutscenes, bad gameplay, and the fact that I had to listen to a two-minute conversation on Godzilla just to save. I actually didn't finish the game. Anyway, I guess some Russian guy was gonna build a nuke-tank so he could pick up chicks in it or something, and Snake had to stop him and his former mentor. Woop-dee-do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom